Thursday 12 December 2013

Basarabian Hills - Spirit of The Native Land (2013)





Not many people prefer more Ambient orientated albums. Nonetheless This one-man Ambient/Atmospheric Black Metal project which was started in 2011 in Făleşt by only member whom goes under the pseudonym of 'Spirit of the Forest', definitely peaked my interest when I saw "Spirit of The Native Land" on one of my usual torrent sites. The whole album blends a wonderful ethereal feeling of solidarity and loneliness, it all blends into a nice mixture of depression and solitude, giving the listener the notion of being at one with nature. The overall experience is definitely worth it, if you're into tracks as long as 13:45, much of the album is instrumental and consists of minimal vocals (but hey it's ambient black metal what do you expect). All in all I put this album up there in the top ten of my AOTY list.

Download (Zippyshare)

No comments:

Post a Comment